Today I would like to share with you , a recipe that has become a part of our family, not only because it is really easy to prepare, but also because one can easily cook this one without much help and can replace Rice or Roti with this easy Wheat Dosa.
- 1 Green chilli (finely chopped)
- 2-3 cloves (fined chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 300 g of wheat flour
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a big container add green chilies, cloves, onion and wheat flour. Mix well.
- Add add 1 and a half glass of water and mix the mixture ( remember you are not making a dough) so mix well and do not let lumps form.
- Add more water until you get a flowing consistency . Pour the mixture according to the size of the Dosa you require and add oil as it cooks.
- Cook well on both sides and serve Hot.
This recipe can be easily in cooperated in your daily lifestyle as many of us are recommended to replace rice with wheat and eating chapattis everyday can be very boring for children and adults. Can be incorporated in diabetic diet as well for daily consumption.
Watch the recipe @ : NO RICE OR ROTI
Follow. Comment and let me know if you tried it! 🙂
p.s : this dosa can be teamed up with any of the dishes prepared for roti or rice! 🙂
-Zohra Saman 🙂